Monday, September 03, 2007

yeah buckeyes!

It was the first weekend of college football and I had to miss Ohio States opening game. They won - YEAH - even though they only played Youngstown State. So I guess technically I did not miss out on too much. I am so geared up for this season! hee hee I am also hoping that my brother come through for me on my birthday weekend so we can road trip to the Michigan game. Feel the pressure brother of mine!!

I have this great picture of Brutus the buckeye running with the OSU flag but my stupid blogger is having issues uploading. Damn blogger!! Someone must not be a buckeyes fan....maybe my husband cursed it. For some reason he is a Wisconsin fan. I know it is sad, but I love him anyway!

On another note, it is the start of school tomorrow for the boys. Grady has learned a new trick, not sure where, but it is oh so delightful. When he is asked to do something he particularly does not want to do he covers his ears and say "I no hear you Momma!! I no hear you!" Yeah, it was a long weekend in St Louis. I am sure his new pre-school teacher will just love the "I don't hear you" line. Now I just need to sit and wait for the phone call. Unfortunately I am sure it will come sooner then I think. Guess I had better start picking out a REALLY nice Christmas present for his teacher...

2 comments:

Jes said...

Are you kidding me? I'm sure he will a perfect little angel like all the naughty kids are. They are only "bad" at home remember. That way when you talk about them the teacher will look surprised and wonder what you are talking about.

Kristin said...

Buckeyes Schmuckeyes.
Of course we suck and will always be mediocre due to our poor recruiting potential....