Sunday, September 16, 2007

alas, the truth has caught up with me...

You Are 12% Pure


You've been a very bad girl or boy...And you probably enjoyed every minute of it.

And to make things worse I also scored this:
Your Reputation Is: Maneater

You're the kind of girl all the chicks hate...And guys are both scared of you yet strangely drawn in.

Side note: I have become a bit addicted to the quizzes on blogthings.com. Not that I put these quick and fun little time wasters on the pedestal of truth, but these two really hurt. Truly, I am a good person, though by these results you may begin to wonder. Guess that is where my mischievous side has been revealed. My BFF tried to convince me she was 56% pure…she totally lied on her quiz!! I know way too much to think she is that pure. At least I know who the honest one is on our relationship!

No comments: