Saturday, August 11, 2007

new mistress?


I had the luxury and intense pleasure of driving this car today. It is a Porsche Carrera 4S and it is heaven on earth. John wished it was his new mistress/ girlfriend but unfortunately he is still stuck with me. Now, I will admit that I was terrified driving this car as it was my friends, it was not even a day old and it cost more than my college and Masters tuition put together...and I went to a private girls college!! But once I got past the initial fear and revved the engine, she was divine. She was such a pretty color of red and went really, REALLY fast. Not that I would know.... just what I have been told ;) But on the other hand I am glad I don't have that car because it would get me into a LOT of trouble and I can guarantee I would accumulate a lot of tickets!!

No comments: