Thursday, October 04, 2007

new obsession

Darn seven year old got a polar bear Webkin. He has been asking for one forever. Now I have become obsessed with taking care of the silly thing online. You have to feed it, play with it and of course, earn money to buy it things. We have been having a rough stretch at home with some issues concerning listening and attitude, so computer time has been almost extinct. Then he throws out...."What about Icey?? How will I feed him?" The tears begin to well up and I am forced to check on this bear every day and make sure he is healthy and fed. And unfortunately they have this cool game, very similar to Tetris, and a tile game that is just like Mah Jong. So here I sit, playing away on my lunch break, and avoiding all human contact. Just to ensure my son's pet polar bear is loved and, truth be told, so I can earn enough money to buy him a cool pirate bed or new home addition!! Darn kid...

1 comment:

Jes said...

What a good mom you are! Another reason Bridget does not have one yet. We are just getting feeding the fish daily down pat. Don't think I could deal with another "pet"