Thursday, October 25, 2007

welcome home??

There is nothing like coming home to chilly weather after a long holiday to a much warmer climate. What makes it even worse is when you come home to a sick child. And not just cold sick, no, my child is of course an over achiever. (He couldn't let my first blog home be about all the fun I had but will post promise!) Grady decided that instead of a cold he was going to get full-blown pneumonia. So first thing this morning we were off to the doctor and then to have chest x-rays and then back to the doctor's office. Luckily it is bacterial pneumonia and can be treated with a course of antibiotics and rest (yeah right). So this post will be short and sweet as I am off to tend to the sick and the weary. The sick being Grady and the weary being me!

1 comment:

JCR said...

Oh no! That's terrible. Hope Grady is feeling better.