Wednesday, October 03, 2007

lacking motivation

Well, our trip is two weeks away and I received my new passport yesterday. The new passports are now actually quite cool and have different state landmarks on every page. Of course, because my trip is quickly approaching, I am becoming more and more unmotivated to do anything work related. Though I have been quite busy typing up a four page survival guide for my mother to help her navigate through my daily life while we are away. You would think after raising her own children she would be fine, but alas, that is not the case. I have to microanalyze every possible situation that could occur and provide the appropriate solution, all in writing. I also have to break down each child's day and what is required to get through it. This is probably why we have not been away alone in seven years!! I guess pretty soon I am just going to have to cross my finger and hope for the best. All I can hope for is that the kids are still alive and in one piece when we get home. I haven't even begun the shopping list of all the things I am going to have to get for our trip and for the house while we are gone. Guess I will have to save that for another day!

1 comment:

Jes said...

So glad you have your passport. That was fast! I actually need to update mine with my married name and I'm sure it has expired too. perhaps I should do it before I need it :)