Tuesday, July 24, 2007

new glasses

Well, Drake got his new glasses. He opted for black and red instead of Sally Jesse Rafael red...wheew! They are cute but they are taking me a while to get used to. He has been getting a lot of compliments on them but are other people just being nice?? I have been trying to figure out my issue with them and have not come to a definitive conclusion. It may be because they make him look older, they are more of a "teen" type frame and I am missing the days of blue and green glasses...hopelessly trying to hold on to his youth perhaps. Though I think right now I am leaning towards little B's quote of "They don't go with your voice". At this point that seems to sum it up the best. I will snap a shot of the new specs and post it tomorrow for your inspection.

No comments: