Friday, June 20, 2008

i am so moooooved


They're here!! They're here!!! I am giddy with excitement - my moo cards have arrived. Since I am not going to BlogHer this year .... boo hoo hoo ..... I decided to get Moo cards. Actually it was all Megan's idea over at Velveteen Mind. She offered to take cards for all the sad and pathetic that aren't going to BlogHer this year, so I decided to take her up on her offer. That and she threw in an amazing little discount from the makers of Moo Cards - so how could a girl refuse. This lassie loves her bargains! So if you are one of the few, the blessed the lucky and are going to BlogHer, hunt her down and snagged one of my ultra chic cards. Ok, maybe ultra chic is a bit extreme but what can I say, I am an extreme girl. By the way, I heard Megan was hosting a party there... definitely need to check that out if you are going!

2 comments:

Blondefabulous said...

Those look soooo cool!

Diane said...

Yours look sooo good. I love them!