Sunday, November 11, 2007

this is amazing



My father in law sent this to me and I have to admit I have watched it half a dozen times. I love magic, or at least true magic and optical illusions, and not the stupid crap David Blaine tries to pull. So when I first watched this I was instantly enthralled. Sad, I know, but I had spent all day scrubbing little finger prints off of doors and moldings and scrubbing all my crown molding and trim. After seven years the dirt and grime finally drove me to insanity.....everything had to get cleaned!! Others in the house were not into my "let's scour the house" idea but dutifully complied after some words of encouragement and harsh glares. But I digress. This was meant to be about the video clip not my woes of cleaning. Guess I will have to blog about that later.

1 comment:

Jes said...

i remember this act on the show and it amazed me then too. I think they should have won for this is super cool.