Thursday, September 25, 2008

secret sharing again!

Well, this has been quite the week for sharing secrets. Did you know Diane of Mommy Diaries trusted me with HER blog today. Crazy I know! I have to admit that I am one to snoop, so I have enjoyed poking around in all her nooks and crannies. She's got some good stuff over there! I unleashed a few more secrets over there...ssshhhh!

Oh, and remember the secret I unleashed the other day about Blissdom 2008??? I thought you would. Well, Colleen from Mommy Always Wins has stepped up and accepted my road trip challenge! Together we will be trekking to Nashville juiced up on Starbucks and ready to par-tay. I am looking forward to finally meeting her and sharing this amazing experience with all of these blissful divas! There is still room if you would like to join us - don't be afraid! I promise we'll play nice.

You can also check out some of my other secret sharing over here. Ok not really, but I am trying to be enticing! Not working .... darn. Well, head over there anyway cause there is lots of great things going on!

2 comments:

Putz said...

would i be considered a blissful diva iif i could get my wife's permission to go on this trip with you and colleen????????

Karla Porter Archer said...

I need your email addy so that I can email your evite for the BlissDom conference.

mine is lookingtowardsheaven at gmail dot com