Saturday, August 02, 2008

photo hunt 121 - clouds


There is nothing like waking up at dawn above the clouds. These pictures were taken during my backpacking trip through the Sayanne Mountains in Siberia. It was a beautiful sight to behold and a much needed pick me up. I was feeling a little negative towards Mother Nature as I had suffered through endured a snow storm at the top of the mountain the day before. I think this view all but made up for the day before!

Be sure to check out all the other photo hunters HERE!! If you are playing along, add you link below and leave some comment luv!!

12 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is unbelievably heart stopping beauty!!! Wow, just wow.

My clouds are posted, a bit different in 'take' this week, stop by if you can and see what you think! Have a great weekend.

Cascia Talbert said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Cascia @ Healthy Moms

keiki3 said...

beautiful shots! reminds me of hiking above the clouds in Hawaii...

jams o donnell said...

Wow that's just amazing. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Nice choice! Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nita

Karen Coutu said...

What a beautiful view! I'm so jealous!!

Putz said...

cloulds over siberia, how about rain over france????????????

Anonymous said...

Nice choice! Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nita

MommyTime said...

Yours are very elegant. What gorgeous photos!

LingoVise Says... said...

Okay... I'm just a little speechless here.

Totally Ahhhmazing shots!! Absolutely frame worthy and a view I'd love to experience in person. Thanks for sharing ;)

http://dogeareddigest.blogspot.com/search/label/Photo%20Hunt

philos said...

Wow! This is just beautiful! :) It's photos like this that makes my heart twinge with envy for not being able to be there myself.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is absolutely beautiful!