Tuesday, August 12, 2008

little ole moi!?

Kick Ass Blogger Award

My first award. I am so giddy!! The wonderful Kaza nominated me for the Kick Ass Blogger Award **blushing** over at her glorious abode. She and I are lost kindred souls and I always find myself nodding my head profusely when I read her posts. It is causing me a lot of neck and wine spillage but in the end, it is all worth it. Someday we will clink glasses and toast our kick ass selves! I am holding her to it!! But in all honesty, I am so honored and deeply touched that she thought of me.... sigh.

So now, according to 'the rules', I have to pass this pleasure to five other bloggers extraordinaire. Only five.... are you sure? Damn. Well, here is who I scrounged up honored:

1) Izzy - Izzy is as true and genuine as they come. Really, who doesn't love a fellow lunch box sniffer?!

2) Lisa the Midwestern Mommy - Her blog is a breathe of fresh air and she is super sweet. I can't wait to meet her at BlogHer next year!

3) Sunshine at and the pursuit of happiness - she can host some mean parties and has an inner wild child men dream of concurring!

4) Diane at The Mommy Diaries - Diane is open and honest and training to ride like a bazillion miles on her bike! Rock on sista!

5) Katie at Mother Bumper - Katie makes me laugh like nobodies business with her wicked sense of humor.

Now go and check out the divine divas I honored, leave them some comment love and enjoy all they have to offer! Want to check out some other kick ass bloggers and tag your own favorites? Hop, skip or jump on over to MammaDawg's award page. (And go visit MammaDawg's blog while you're at it!) Share the love people!

12 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my goodness, I could cry right now. I am seriously having THE worst day EVAH and this totally made me smile. Thank you, you made my day!!!!!

motherbumper said...

Awwwwwwwwww hell yes, it's my world mission to make folks laugh so thank you thank you thank you. And um, is it just me or does that award look like a tad phallic (not a bad thing).

Kat said...

Motherbumper - yes, it's phallicness point to where you kick ass, ha ha

Diane - Don't cry! Hope your day is a wee bit better now :)

Ann Harrison said...

Well you ARE Kick-Ass and you deserve this!
I'm going to go check out these other sites now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl - and welcome to the club!

Sunshine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you!

I have to do a post on this soon!

You totally rock.

Inner wild child? Just add liquor.

Jes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Perfect picks!

Putz said...

you do know that not all bloggers aRE WOMEN don't you??some of us are laddies...

Anonymous said...

Wow! *blush* Thanks for the award :) You're pretty kick-ass yourself and I'm NOT just saying that because you're Irish!

Jes said...

Did you remove my comment too? I'm just kidding for I don't need an award :)

Kaza said...

You kick serious ass, and it was a divine pleasure to pass it on to you (as you know now, passing it on is actually even more fun than getting it!). And yes, we shall meet in person one day and clink our glasses and laugh our asses (Irish = arses?) off!