
This picture was taken a year ago and I can't delete it from my camera's memory card. Every time I see that remnant of a tear, I just can't do it.
Be sure to check out other WW participants HERE and add your link if you are playing!
PUT YOUR POOPOO IN YOUR POCKET.
12 hours ago























23 comments:
beautiful faces! mine's up at this link!
oh my goodness, you are beautiful and so is your child - but omg. I don't know why, but I always picture an Irish flag when I picture you in my mind which now that I type that outloud sounds really weird. But that's me (shrug).
Awwww, what a cutie! Happy WW!
Jenny - Thanks, I will check it out.
MB - blushing!!! Thanks. Yeah I hide behind my little avatar a LOT. It's the shy side of me.
Ali - He is a cutie - thanks :)
Such a sweet image. Nothing touches a mama's heart like the tears of her child.
Great photo---at first, I thought you meant you had one you couldn't erase from your card for technical reasons. That happened to me once--except it was like 100 pictures, and none of them were very good. Argh.
Mine's up:
http://www.houndrat.com/2008/07/16/wordless-wednesday/
I don't blame you. It is a beautiful pic. You both are gorgeous...I always wanted red hair like that...sigh. Wear it proudly :P
Happy WW!
Beautiful snap.
(Came here from--well, from the fact that I kept seeing your comments on the blogs I visit.)
Amazing picture!
I delete all my photos from my card every time I download. I do like this photo of you two.
I wouldn't either! Adorable!
what a good looking couple. :)
I wouldn't be able to delete it, either.
Luv the pic! That's a great photo of the two of you!
That is precious, you both are beautiful!
OMG that is SUCH a great picture!!!
that's a keeper pic! Happy WW!
That is a GREAT photo!!!
I love that picture! I wouldn't delete it either!
can see why you never want to delete i. It's such a sweet photo
What a sweet boy. Thanks for your compliments. I am mew to photography. But once you figure it out some & get some good results, your're hooked.
You can follow thi link to info on my camera & editing tools: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/01/cast-of-characters.html
GORGEOUS photo! No wonder you can't let it go!
That is such a sweet photo! No wonder you can't get rid of it!
That is such a cute photo! :) No wonder it stays on the camera card!
Post a Comment