Tuesday, February 26, 2008

hat head


Yes it was me. I was the bizarre woman driving her kid to preschool wearing a pirate hat. "You be crazy pirate Momma". For some odd reason Grady wanted me to be a crazy pirate that raced and crashed into all the other cars on the road. "Faster Momma! Faster!" Obviously the excessive 'vrooming' noises were not a replacement for REAL speed. He also wanted me to zig zag the car like his dad does when the streets are empty. Due to the high amount of traffic I had to decline this request as well. I got many strange looks and a few snickers from onlookers in other cars. Thankfully I didn't get pulled over for some reason or another. I wonder if this story would have gotten me out of a ticket??

3 comments:

keiki3 said...

Must be something going on with the 2 1/2 year olds today -- as I have spent the better part of this afternoon "swimming" in the kitchen while wearing child sized safety glasses...

JCR said...

The things we do for our kids. Love it!

Jes said...

You are such a good mommy!