Monday, November 03, 2008

questions of the week

1. Are you living in a fantasy world all your own?
** No. Sadly I am fully aware of my stark reality.

2. You’re sitting on a small rock with your 5,6,7,8 year old child in your lap, watching the blue sea together, what would you talk about?
** Where they would want to travel, what their dreams are, the beauty of God's creations - the possibilities are endless. The sea is very calming to me, must be because I am a water sign!

3. If you have all the time in the world, what would you change about your life?
** Definitely take more time to relax and catch up on my reading list!

4. What is the best thing that ever happened to you this past week?
** I celebrated my wedding anniversary with my best friend.

5. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______.
** I seldom leave the house without a cup of coffee in my hands.

6. Is there something you will never do?
** I would never abandon my children, betray a friend or get my boobs done (moo ah ha ha).

7. Naughty or nice…which have you been this year?
** 75% nice 25% naughty

8. How self-conscious are you?
** Extremely, though I am getting better with age.

9. Do you think photos of you capture your essence?
** No, not always. I have a few that do but not many.

10. When I get angry,________________.
** It is not pretty. This lassie has quite the Irish temper. 

2 comments:

Putz said...

i seldom leave my house ever...i put my head under my pillow like a peacock and hide all day...

cautious1 said...

Ummm....what's with what's his name??? I don't get it!

Where'd the questions come from?? Di you make them up or was that one of those fill in the blanks that gets forwarded?? What's new with you??