Monday, November 17, 2008

manic monday



Do you believe people are basically good?

   * I feel awful saying this but I think as time goes on I run into more people that are bad then good. At work I am shocked by how mean and nasty many children are towards adults and other children. While I do believe and know people who are genuinely good, I think they are quickly falling into the minority. We are a selfish society plagued by greed.

If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?
  * Hmmm, I am not sure. I don't mind the fake air kissing since there is no real body contact involved (yes I am a germ phobe) But that would involve a lot of people in my personal space that I don't want there. Maybe we could smile and just give each other a 'thumbs up' or 'hang ten' sign.

What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most other people?
  * I actually enjoy doing and folding laundry. NOW, putting it away is a whole other entity in itself. My laundry never seems to make it back where it belongs and putting away all the boys laundry is a pain in the rear. Ironically, Hubby never gets his clothes put away either. They pile up on his dresser, sometimes tumbling to the floor. Yet another reason we are a perfect mathc!

Want to join in?? Check out here for this weeks questions and participants.

No comments: