Saturday, December 01, 2007

a snowy adventure

The first snow! And what better way to enjoy it then by suiting up and taking a joy ride in your Jeep Wrangler? Of course, the only way to do this is in the highest of fashions. Remember, it is all in the outerwear! This being said, Grady refused to go outside without his ski cap and goggles. He had a great time riding through the fresh snow and skidding down the driveway. We took advantage of Grady being occupied to hang up the wreath and decorated the bushes with lights.
He lasted much longer then I did as the bitter wind was biting and cut to the core, but he continued unphased. Soon his cheeks were two little Macintosh apples and I had to drag him in with the bribe of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. I am looking forward to the prospect of being snowed in. They are forecasting 7+ inches but they are rarely right. If only I could do my job that poorly…. But that is another post my friends!

1 comment:

Jes said...

Looks like fun! the girls too stay out much longer than I do.